Project Management Calendar: April 2003
 

KEY:
Comm PC = Commerce Building I PC Lab, Room 100
Comm II = Commerce Building II
Thomp 221 = Thompson Building on Main Campus, Room 221

KH = Krug Hall Building on Main Campus
rm = room
PA = Performance Analysis
T = Tentative
mgt = management
storybds = storyboards

 

April 2003

SUN
MON
TUE
WED
THU
FRI
SAT

1

Targeted Redesign
(sub-team work).

1pm-3pm
Practicum & Team Mtg with Mike

(KH, rm 108)
RE: Practicum Class;
Distance Ed Presentation by Mike;
General Team Updates;
Plans for the week;
Photo of Liz & Mike.

 

2

Targeted Redesign
(sub-team work).

12pm-3pm
Team Mtg

(Thomp 221)
RE:
Design/Redesign Sub-Team Updates;

Project Manager items;
Web Committee update;

Other issues.

3

Targeted Redesign
(sub-team work).

 

4

Steve Finalizes Current Status Report & Meeting Minutes & Posts to Project Site.

5
6

7

Targeted Redesign
(sub-team work).

8

Targeted Redesign
(sub-team work).

1pm-3pm
Practicum & Team Mtg with Mike

(KH, rm 108)
RE: Practicum Class;
Team Updates;
Plans for the week;
Design/Redesign Sub-Team Updates;

Project Manager items (if there's time);
Web Committee update (if there's time);

Other issues (if there's time).

 

 

9

Targeted Redesign
(sub-team work).

10am-12pm
Team Mtg

(Thomp 221)
RE: Section 508 Meeting with Kristine Neuber.

10

Targeted Redesign
(sub-team work).

 

11

Steve Finalizes Current Status Report & Meeting Minutes & Posts to Project Site.

12
13

14

Targeted Redesign
(sub-team work wrap-up).

1pm-3pm
Mtg with Advisors

(Comm PC)
RE: Team Updates.

 

15

Targeted Redesign
(sub-team work wrap-up: get final approval from team).

1pm-3pm
Practicum & Team Mtg with Mike

(KH, rm 108)
RE: Practicum Class;
Design/Redesign Sub-Team Updates -- strive for final approval from team;
Plans for the week;
Innovations 2003 Gameplan (Did we submit our application? Do we need an Innovations Sub-Team or does Liz have everything covered? What do we need to get to Liz and by when?);
Recent Status Reports & Minutes need to be posted;
We all need to send our most recent work to Rob, so he can post to Project Site;

Project Manager items.

 

 

16

Targeted Redesign
(sub-team work wrap-up).

 

17

Targeted Redesign
(Sub-Team work due today, and should have been approved by team on April 15th. Sub-Teams should now plan for Innovations 2003 mock-ups, HTML pages, and/or uploaded pages through Seunghun.).

 

18

Peter Finalizes Current Status Report & Meeting Minutes & Posts to Project Site.

19
20

21

Mock-Ups Creation & Innovations 2003 Showcase Prep
(sub-team work).

Innovations 2003 Submission Deadline

 

22

Innovations 2003 Showcase Prep

1pm-3pm
Practicum & Team Mtg with Mike

(KH, rm 108)
RE: Practicum Class;
Team Updates;
Plans for the week;
Is anything scheduled for Practicum on April 28th?;
Progress of Innovations 2003 Gameplan (Do we need to present our presentation materials to NSF and T/TAC before the 30th, as practice?);
Are we up-to-date with Status Reports & Minutes on our Project Site?;
Remember to send all sub-team work presentations, etc., to Rob to post;

Consistency -- "Story Builder" versus "StoryBuilder" and other terms;

Project Manager items (if there's time);
Web Committee update (if there's time);

Other issues (if there's time).

 

 

23

Innovations 2003 Showcase Creation Begins

12pm-3pm
Team Mtg

(Thomp 221)
RE: Begin to work on piecing all of our sub-team work together into a presentation for Innovations 2003;
Finalize our Innovations 2003 game plan;
Do we need designated Usability Test Note Taker(s) and Facilitator(s)?

24

Innovations 2003 Showcase Creation
(sub-team work).

 

25

Innovations 2003 Showcase Creation
(sub-team work, if necessary).

Peter Finalizes Current Status Report & Meeting Minutes & Posts to Project Site.

26

Innovations 2003 Showcase Creation
(sub-team work, if necessary).

27

Innovations 2003 Showcase Creation
(sub-team work, if necessary).

28

Innovations 2003 Showcase Creation
(Liz works on compiling sub-team work).

Make sure to get any content for Innovations display to Liz by today.

 

29

Innovations 2003 Showcase Final Review & Tweak

1pm-3pm
Practicum & Team Mtg with Mike

(KH, rm 108)
RE: Practicum Class;
Team Updates;
Plans for the week;
Final review of Innovations 2003 Presentation Plans;
Are we up-to-date with Status Reports & Minutes on our Project Site?;

Project Manager items (if there's time);
Web Committee update (if there's time);

Other issues (if there's time).

 

 

 

30

Innovations 2003 Showcase Event
11am-4pm
(Dewberry Hall of Johnson Center, GMU)

Teammates have assigned showcase shifts.


 

 
 

April Roles

Weeks of April 1st through April 12th --
Facilitator = Karen Zolkiewicz
Scribe = Steve Arrington
Status Reporter = Steve Arrington

Weeks of April 13th through April 26th --
Facilitator = Steve Arrington
Scribe = Peter Huffer
Status Reporter = Peter Huffer

Weeks of April 27th through May 10th --
Facilitator = Peter Huffer
Scribe = Rob Parrott
Status Reporter = Rob Parrott

Semester Roles
Co-Web Master = Rob Parrott
Co-Web Master = Karen Zolkiewicz
Knowledge Manager/Historian = Steve Arrington
Morale Officer = Marcella Simon
Project Manager (PM) = Lisa J. Stedge

Seunghun Ok Contact Person = Peter Huffer

 

Document Contact: Lisa J. Stedge at lstedge@gmu.edu
  Revision Date: 04-27-03
 
January | February | March | April | May
 
George Mason University
 
Home