Thursday, February 6: Team
Scribe: Rob Parrott
Facilitator: Peter Huffer
Attendees: Karen Zolkiewicz, Lisa Stedge, Marcella Simon, Rob Parrott,
Peter Huffer, Steve Arrington
- Resolving Tie Votes
- Seunghun Contact Person
- Discussion of Interviews
and Research Results
- Project Site Content- Individual
vs. Team Docs
- Marcella's Form and Def.
of Project Problems
- Plan Without Mandatory Deadlines
Summary of Discussion:
- Mike will be the listserv
manager for email@example.com.
- Karen and Rob suggested
that in their efforts to redesign the project site that any ideas for
a redesign of things like logos, and color-schemes should be given to
them to be added to the project site so we can "experiment"
with what they might be like on LAO.
- In the case of split votes,
the team will employ the method of defending the opposing side's position
to better understand their perspective. If this fails to change the
deadlock, the team will try again.
- Peter will be the official
team contact for Senghun.
- Performance Analysis
1) Peter and Steve are investigating testing sites and following up
2) Karen and Rob will meet with key contacts and will finish up their
report next week.
3) Marcella and Lisa will meet with Senghun and finish their portion
of the report after that meeting.
B. Briefing Report
1) Lisa suggested that findings from each subteam be organized into
issues, findings, and recommendations with a prioritization system of
low, medium, and high priority for each recommendation.
- It was suggested and approved
that we revisit our mission, vision, and goals after the performance
analysis is completed.
- A suggestion was made that
we revisit the previous personas in the background material to see if
they are still accurate. It was agreed to revisit this discussion at
a later date.
- Steve inquired as to more
details on his role as knowledge manager. It was agreed to table discussion
until later date.
- Karen proposed that we treat
the meetings with Mike as client meetings and that a facilitator is
necessary for those meetings. Agreed by all.
- Rob and Karen are the web
team and both should receive all web updates.
- Rob will refine the PAP
document and post on the web
- TEAM: All materials for
the final briefing report will be sent to Steve by noon on Friday February
NEXT MEETING: Thursday,
February 13, 2003 @ Commerce Lab, 1:30pm
- Discuss personas
- Mission, Vision, and Goals
- Facilitator: Peter Huffer;
Scribe: Rob Parrott