2, 2003: Team Meeting
Scribe: Steve Arrington
Attendees:All LAO team, Liz, Mike
- Rob – updated on RFTW- proposed conducting small UT to test
navigability and value of features. Will contact Liz, Peter, Lucinda,
Deana to have them do UT (1/2 hour). Will be finished by end of week.
- Sherry Takamoto found that pop-up software impeded the pop-up windows
in the site.
- Final presentation date – 13/14? Liz to email Brenda, etc.
-Mike recommends that we go to commerce a day or so ahead to verify
all is working
- Team updates should be scheduled at some point – 4/14, 21
- Search feature – Steve explained the search feature, and that
there would be no issue regarding login, as feared before
- StoryBuilder – Steve reviewed redesign and showed new flow
- Help area – Karen regrouped help and FAQ’s, explained
“help dude” as mascot who would lead to contextualized
help (and then general help area).
- Site tour – Karen discussed how envisioned tour will be (largely
- Mike – FAQ’s should have info regarding reading and
writing; reading strategies should have actual examples
- Lisa – Guided us through redesign of the Logon
- Steve made point about site tour
- group opted to have any popup window during login, and for it to
- concern expressed about having pop-ups always showing up
- Steve brought up point regarding the account management- forcing
it from the buried area to the forefront, so that clicking on “student”
would open their profile.
- Each subteam/team member
will be prepared to follow-up on their status (having more to present)
for the next meeting on April 8.
NEXT MEETING [April 8,